December 1, 2011

Food is good!

Oven baked salmon and pan seared scallops
with crispy baby potatoes,spinach,
cherry tomatoes and salsa -verde.

Image by lolassecretwardrobe



Believe me, it is a very simple dish  you can make at home with a little bit of imagination and patience. But don't ask me how it is done because I didn't make it ...It was J again  ha ha.I'm lucky he is a chef...I can only tell you how to make a good salsa -verde.
Here is the recipe:
  • 120g olive oil
  • 30g flat leaf parsley
  • 1 tablespoon capers, drained and rinsed
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 5 anchovy fillets
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 mint leaf
Prepare salsa -verde by combining and blending all the ingredients in a food processor.Adjust seasoning to taste and set aside.Enjoy your food.


     
     




No comments:

Post a Comment