December 2, 2011

On my way to the library

I went to the library this morning, but first I went to the park.I live nearby, so I can go there every day. I didn't have any idea for the photography but then the subject found me.

Image by lolassecretwardrobe

Later when I was in the library looking through books I found this poem...I read it... and I thought about it for a while. I think...I 'm naive...I believe that people are better than they actually are and sometimes I 'm disappointed with them.But the hardest thing is not to forgive them, but to forgive myself, that I was wrong... and naive. And the more I struggle to accept that, the more it hurts.It is easier to accept that someone else is weak  than to accept that I'm weak...maybe weaker...
Image by lolassecretwardrobe

Image by lolassecretwardrobe

Image by lolassecretwardrobe


Image by lolassecretwardrobe


Image by lolassecretwardrobe

Image by lolassecretwardrobe










1 comment:

  1. I think that to be naive' is not bad, but for adult it have to be choice; just against other people which are cruel. I think it is not stupidity, it is privilege to suffer and be clean.

    ReplyDelete