February 3, 2012

Last minute shopping

I know...I know...it's still cold outside but I went out shopping this morning. I was lucky that sale was still on, so I could grab a bargain before it was too late.

Image by lolassecretwardrobe

Headband and earrings, both-Dorothy Perkins.
Image by lolassecretwardrobe

Image by lolassecretwardrobe
Boots by Faith, half price on sale.I think thay have an interesting aubergine colour, don't you ?


Image by lolassecretwardrobe



This is my new Noa Noa coat. I bought it from e -bay. Paid really good price for this. You will probably see me wearing it very soon...I have never have a coat in this colour before...but I'm happy.

Image by lolassecretwardrobe

Image by lolassecretwardrobe


My magazines. I love reading magazines, and simply can't live without them. Every month I have to buy one - minimum...sometimes it's more... lucky enough somebody else bought them for me this time. They are such an inspiration...not only for my scrapbook haha ...

Image by lolassecretwardrobe

Image by lolassecretwardrobe

 Underwear from Gap,-promotion 3 for £10.95, and slipper socks from Dorothy Perkins,
only £3 on sale.

Last but not least, some beauty products.

Image by lolassecretwardrobe

These  hair products are by Umberto Giannini, however bought from Boots.
In fact I bought all these stuff from there.
I didn't have time to try them yet, but I know they smell nice.

Image by lolassecretwardrobe


Image by lolassecretwardrobe

I love samples.This is a really good face mask by Sanctuary, brights up your skin
in minutes.I know.I use it frequently.

I also found this little jar- nail polish remover, very simple to use and it's working well!
I have just tasted it.
Image by lolassecretwardrobe

 I have just packed all these lovely stuff to my suitcase and I'm off on my secret journey tomorrow morning. Where?You will find out soon.
Have a good weekend.

xxx











4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your hau1! have a great weekend.

    http://thesparkle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got such lovely things I love wallpaper mag!


    Ioana of Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think most girls can agree on loving new underwear, a good magazine and some fun new beauty products! :)

    ReplyDelete