April 1, 2012

A week in pictures...

 I bought flowers yesterday. They always make me feel better...

Image by lola

It has been a while since J* cooked anything at home. When he finally did it tasted so good that I forgave him.


Pan fried sea bass on a bed of frizze lettuce and boiled egg.

Image by lola

It was easy for J* to make this dish at home,because they serve it at the restaurant he is currently working.

Image by lola

The dish is very light ...and fresh...and it is topped with vierge dressing.

Image by lola

Vierge dressing goes particularly well with fish and is easy to make at home. All you need is :

freshly squeezed lemon
1 finely chopped shallot
 chopped parsley
2 chopped tomatoes without seeds
about 50ml of olive oil
pepper, salt,
1 garlic clove
mix all ingredients together, pour on the fish when is ready.

Image by lola

Image by lola


While I was eating I was thinking about our little trip to the village few days ago...we went to see
the boats...

Image by lola

Image by lola


Image by lola

It was late afternoon when I took those pictures... the sun was setting...

Image by lola

Image by lola


Image by lola

That was my few moments I enjoyed last week.
Have a nice day...
Lola,
 xx













11 comments:

  1. pretty photos! And ohhh your partner is a chef? I would be about 10 stone heavier in a second! That sea bass looks divine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is... and I'm his worst critic and biggest fun! xx

      Delete
  2. The first photo is amazing, i love flowers !:)
    Great post !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are stunning! Looks like an amazing and magical town... i wish I lived some where with so much character :) xkim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos, Lola. What a delightful post for a Sunday evening, brilliant
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, you are always so kind to me xx

      Delete
  5. what a lovely blog! it makes me happy :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers = instant happiness! And the food looks great too.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that food looks delish! Loved the flower pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooww I´m hungry right now!
    I´m your new follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete