May 13, 2013

May wishlist


 from the left: sandals, A detacher via La Garconne, blouse, long skirt, both Zara,
blushes Clinique, Yves Saint Laurent, both via Selfridges.


Spring in full boom and I'm in the mood for new blushes, floral patterns, long skirts and sandals. At the same time I just feel like keeping it as simple as I can and these earthy colours are exactly what I need.

from the top:shopper bag  by COS, earrings Kurt Geiger,
the journal magazine via La Garconne Shop.
 
 
Now I only want a big enough bag to put all my junk and a good magazine. I discovered The journal by accident while visiting online shop La Garconne. It looks like they have a good editorial there, so it feels right to be tempted to buy.







3 comments:

  1. I love the first look! The blouse is so cute:)
    Nice day pretty!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse in the first picture is beautiful!Loving all of your pretty neutral picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only two people genuinely like it, then I feel happy thank you. :)

      Delete