September 14, 2013

MADEWELL Fall 2013 Lookbook








 
Today quickly something for autumn weather. Looking at this lookbook I have a feeling that someone has read in my mind, seriously...It is rare that I would wear all the clothes from one store!Usually there is only a few things that I like, but not this time and not for Madewell! To top it all, one of my favourites in the world of fashion- Caroline de Maigret played the role of ambassador to the collection, simply it could not be better x. 

5 comments:

  1. I love this collection. I wish we could get madewell in london!

    themacaronaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we just have to wait like we waited for j.crew x

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you, this is perfect! And it gives me a lot of inspiration for my own outfits, 'cause the colour and pieces combination is amazing. Besides I love autumn 'cause it's the perfect time for boots, coats and cardigans.

    Kisses,

    http://daughterofsohoriots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post!
    Please take a look at my blog.
    http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.it/
    And if you want follow me, I follow back
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete